miércoles, 4 de agosto de 2010

No Hero in the Sky



"She was... disarming".- "I'm sorry" - irrelevant.- You're phenomenal. You're so clever.- Don't say it! Don't you fucking say you're too good for me. I am, but don't say it.- That's the spirit. Thank you, thank you for your honesty. Now fuck off and die.- Thank you.- I love you. I love everything about you that it hurts.- You're cold.- Deception is brutal, I'm not pretending otherwise.- What else could I want?- There must be an "and".- Come back. Do they have waiters here? I love you, please come back.- And on some small level, I think you owe me something for deceiving me so exquisitely.- What's so great about the truth? Try lying for a change, it's the currency of the world.- You think love is simple. You think the heart is like a diagram.- Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist, wrapped in blood!- You don't know the first thing about love, because you don't understand compromise.- Sorry to tell you, I'm just not big enough to forgive you.- How can one man be so endlessly dissapointing?- Because you cut out the crust.- "is she yours?" - "yes, she's mine".- I don't love you anymore. Since now, just now.- I would have loved you forever. Now go.

And so it is... Just like you said it would be. 
No love, no glory. No hero in her sky

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario